- Management of your personal information
In order to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, manipulation, or leakage of your personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintenance of our security system and management structures, and thorough employee training; and conduct strict management of personal information by implementing these safety measures.
- Purpose of use of personal information
Your entrusted personal information is used to contact you, to introduce our services or to send emails or informational materials in response to your enquiry.
- Prohibition to disclose or provide personal information to third parties
We properly manage your entrusted personal information, and do not disclose it to third parties unless either of the following is applicable:
1. We have obtained your consent
2. We disclose it to our contractor in order to provide your requested service
3. We are required to disclose it by laws and regulations
- Your request of disclosure and correction
When you request to refer to, correct, or delete your own personal information, we will address it after confirming your identity.
- Adherence to and review of laws and regulations
We adhere to Japanese laws and other regulations which are applicable to held personal information, review the contents of this policy as required to improve it, and always keep up-to-date information on our homepage.
If you have any enquiry on our handling of personal information, please contact by the following:
Stroog Inc. Head Office
Address: 452 Oenoki, Namerikawa-shi, Toyama 936-0874 Japan
Tel: +81 76 471 2021