About Products | About Services | About Timber Processing | About Constructions | Others

About Products

Where can I buy STROOG products?

It is required to have timber processed along with the purchase of our products.
Generally, construction companies buy our products together with precut timber at a local supporting precut factory.
This may vary depending on your situation and request. For more details, please contact us.

Are STROOG products available all over Japan?

Yes, our products are available in all 47 prefectures in Japan.
We have also provided our products overseas.

What types of timber can STROOG products be applied to?

Our products can accommodate a wide range of timber from domestic to imported timber, solid wood, bonded wood, LVL, CLT and others.
Some products may not be applicable to specific types of timber. For more details, please contact us.

What types of buildings can STROOG products be used for?

Our products can be used for a wide range of building types from small garages to school-scale large wooden buildings as well as residential buildings.
They can also be used for structures mixed with steel-reinforced concrete or steel construction.

Do I need to pay an affiliation fee to use STROOG products?

We do not charge any affiliation fee.

Do you support Rahmen construction methods?

We support various types of Rahmen frames including gate, single-sided, and consecutive Rahmen frames as well as Rahmen frames to construct voids and Rahmen frames for columnar walls.
You can also have Rahmen and pin joints in use together.

Can I use STROOG products for truss structures?

Our products can be used for a variety of timber trusses including A-shaped, king-post, Warren, and tensioned-cable trusses.

Are you qualified for any certifications?

We are qualified for various certifications such as Minister certification from Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the evaluation of structure by the Building Center of Japan, and the certification for new construction methods by the Japan Housing and Wood Technology Center. We also comply with confirmation and inspection bodies throughout the country.

Can you produce custom-ordered connectors?

Yes, we can. Please feel free to contact us. We will suggest options for you.

Do you support fire-resistant buildings?

Yes, we do.

Can I use STROOG products together with ones of other companies?

In order to maintain safe usage as approved by the certifications and evaluations, you may not use our products with those of other companies.

How can I place an order?

Please contact our head office.

How can I find out the price of your products?

Please feel free to contact us. We will arrange a quote for you.

About Services

Can you conduct structural calculations?

Yes, we can upon your request. Our calculation service encompasses residential to school-scale large wooden buildings.

Do you take requests for conducting a strength test?

Yes, we do. We also have a 100t class testing machine. Please feel free to contact us.

Can a structural calculation be conducted by anyone?

Some products require advanced analysis. Due to the certification and evaluation concerns, only structural designers registered with STROOG are allowed to conduct a structural calculation. For more details, please contact us.

About Timber Processing

Do you do timber processing (precut) as well?

No, we don’t do timber processing ourselves. We will introduce you to a supporting precut factory in your region. Please feel free to contact us.

Where are precut factories supporting STROOG products located?

We will find a supporting factory in your region. Please feel free to contact us.

Is it possible to have timber processed at the construction site?

Due to the needs of accurate processing, please have a supporting precut factory process the timber.

Is any qualification required to process timber?

No qualification is required but it is necessary to use mechanical equipment that can perform accurate processing in accordance with the technical book.
If you need to process connectors partially for a case such as lag screw bolts, our technical engineer will check in advance whether the connectors can be processed and installed accurately.
For more details, please feel free to contact us.

About Constructions

Can I install the connectors to timber at the construction site?

Since they require tools for installation, our connectors are normally pre-installed at a supporting precut factory. However, some products can be installed at the construction site.

Where can I buy construction tools?

We sell various construction tools except common ones such as hammers. Please feel free to contact us.

Is any qualification required for installation?

No qualification is required. However, it is required that you install our product correctly in accordance with the technical book.


How can I obtain more details of your products and services?

Please feel free to contact us. Our sales representatives will contact you in return.
We also hold presentations and workshops on an infrequent basis. Please participate in one of them if suitable.

Can I visit a construction site to observe?

We will check whether there is a construction case available for you to observe in your region and introduce you to it. Please feel free to contact us.

Do you conduct any joint research?

Yes, we do. Please feel free to contact us.

Can you provide a presentation at our company in order to examine the case for adopting STROOG products/services?

Yes, we can. For more details, please feel free to contact us.

I am a contractee (building owner) and am considering adopting STROOG products/services. How can I achieve that?

Please request your designer to adopt STROOG products or services.